So one of my goals was to maintain a blog this year. And I blogged in January and now I haven’t for 2 months….when I said 2018 had been a shit storm in the first 5 days, I wasn’t joking. It hasn’t let up much…still working toward some big goals and getting impatient waiting for some things to happen. Anyhow, enough boring stuff, let’s talk about some stuff I’m into:
- PaleOMG. Juli Bauer is my hero. She’s funny, she cusses, and she has great fashion sense. Oh and she makes killer food. If you’re hesitant to try anything Paleo, check out her blog. You’ll thank me later.
- Old Navy Activewear. Cute workout clothes always make it more fun to work out. I love these leggings! The color blocking is slimming and the material is thick enough you don’t have to worry about anything showing. They also come in petite sizes for those of us with shorter legs. If you’re into cropped leggings, this pair is super soft and great for yoga. Every girl needs a good sports bra and Old Navy has you covered there too! I like this one (even if I’m not a runner like it suggests.)
- Payless Champion Rewind Women’s Shoes. Slip on sneakers are on trend right now and these ones won’t break the bank. The color is really neutral and they are super comfy. However, I’m planning on buying these blush colored sneakers for spring!
- Senegence Cosmetics. I started using LipSense in late 2016 and now it’s the only lipstick I use. I love the way it lasts all day without drying my lips out. I tried using some other lipstick a few months ago and it burned my lips. I have several colors (Napa, Beige Champagne, and Sweetheart Pink are some favorites) and love the way they all mix and match. I also started using their ShadowSense Cream Eyeshadow in the color Candlelight as my under eye concealer. Life changer. It stays all day and it’s really light weight.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer. I kept hearing about this and finally tried it. So many bronzers are way too shimmery or way to orange for my skin. This is perfect to give your face a warm glow or for contouring.
- Parenthood on Netflix. I never watched this show when it was on the air and never really had an interest. A few friends and my sister told me about so I started. Now I want to be a Braverman and have big, loud, family dinners with twinkly lights and Craig T. Nelson sitting at the head of the table.
So there it is. Just some of the stuff I’m into at the moment. Let me know anything you’d recommend to me! I love hearing what my friends are into.